Sierra Eye Medical Group COVID-19 Update 3-18-2019
To Our Valued Patients:
With the unprecedented situation we are currently experiencing due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Our office is closed until further notice.
- If you have glasses on order, need a prescription refill or are experiencing an eye emergency, please call 559-636-1000.
- Per CDC guidelines - we have suspended any routine eye exams and elective surgery until further notice
- All non urgent appointments will be rescheduled
- If you or any of your contacts are ill (fever, cough, etc) please do NOT come to the office
- If you have had contact with a COVID-19 individual - do not come to the office
- We have waived all cancellation fees, but we do ask that you call the office and let us know if you are cancelling your appointment (559-636-1000)
- Please do not bring extra people to your appointment
- We may ask you to wait outside our office instead of the waiting room (For example, we may ask that you wait in your parked car and we will contact you when the doctor is ready to see you)
- Our office is professionally cleaned daily by a healthcare oriented cleaning service
- We sanitize exam rooms after each patient encounter
- We removed common materials such as magazines and books from out waiting areas
- We are minimizing non essential contact such as hand shaking
We would like to thank all of our patients for their flexibility and kindness during these unprecedented times.