Sierra Eye Medical Group COVID-19 Update 3-18-2019
To Our Valued Patients:
With the unprecedented situation we are currently experiencing due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Our office is now open
- Face coverings or masks are required to enter the office. If you do not have one, they can be purchased for $2 at our office.
- If you or any of your contacts are ill (fever, cough, etc) please do NOT come to the office
- If you have had contact with a COVID-19 individual - do not come to the office
- Please do not bring extra people to your appointment
- We may ask you to wait outside our office instead of the waiting room (For example, we may ask that you wait in your parked car and we will contact you when the doctor is ready to see you)
- Our office is professionally cleaned daily by a healthcare oriented cleaning service
- We sanitize exam rooms after each patient encounter
- We removed common materials such as magazines and books from out waiting areas
- We are minimizing non essential contact such as hand shaking
We would like to thank all of our patients for their flexibility and kindness during these unprecedented times.
We are currently screening patients in the front of the office.